The major concern of businesses today is how & where to keep their precious data secure. Ridiculously, it has been more important than safeguarding physical assets. Coming to the rescue, online/cloud storage has become the strongest game changer. Every business, small or big, has partnered and trusted the very reliable and inexpensive cloud storage for storing their data. Cloud services have matured with time just to feature immensely customizable solutions to businesses which will definitely pose a puzzle in making an appropriate choice.
Net Activity, Inc., a leading provider of public and private cloud computing solutions in Cleveland & Akron, realizes the upsurge of data dependency and takes the initiative to describe 10 best cloud storage services of 2016 you can rely on:
- Dropbox: If you need no more than 2GB of free space, Dropbox is amazing! It shells out more space (as high as 18GB) for you in simple ways such as referring friends. The UI is clean and what interests more is it allows you to share data with non Dropbox users too.
- Sync: Comparably a newbie, Sync is gaining popularity due to offering quite a large 5GB of free space, upgradable to 500GB for $49/year & 2TB for $98/year with an easy-to-use interface.
- eFolder Anchor: A strong alternative to Dropbox, Anchor stands as a comprehensive file synchronization platform built exclusively for MSPs, IT service providers and VARs. It characterizes easy usability, true multi-tenant management and monitoring, full white label branding with wholesale monthly billing and RMM & PSA integration.
- Google Drive: It hits the list as you get a whopping 15GB of free storage on sign up. It allows you to experiment a lot by letting you create, save & sync data with the help of integrated apps without using your free storage.
- Box: It generously offers you a free space of 10GB along with security, task management & discussions within Box. However, it restricts file size & doesn’t permit file version history.
- MEGA: An intuitive UI with a sufficient free storage space of 50GB is what users experience with MEGA. Sharing of public links is allowed but you can’t password protect shared files. MEGA doesn’t access your data.
- SpiderOak: It’s kind of a dearly priced service with regards to storage provided. Data is encrypted for both transfer & storage. So it’s extra protected & serves good unless you forget the password.
Other reliable cloud storage options:
- OneDrive: Microsoft’s OneDrive lets users benefit from 15GB free space on signing up and offers several upgrades for an extra cost. It works closely with MS-Office apps and that’s where it gets a thumbs-up.
- pCloud: You get an instant 10GB of data storage for free with pCloud and can expand it to up to 20GB. It functions well with all the operating systems and can also be conveniently used on desktop & mobile screens. An instant backup of photos from social media is an added feature to make it appealing.
- Mediafire: The free account invites 10GB of free data storage expandable by easy tasks or paying extra. It displays an elegant interface & allows you to create, save and manage a wide range of file types.
We have simplified it for you. Visit http://www.netactivity.us/cloud-computing-services.html to understand how the Net Activity, Inc. team can help manage your cloud services.