Proactive Approach to IT Enables Local Businesses to Combat Threats CLEVELAND, OH — November 17, 2015 — Net Activity, Inc., a leading provider of unified communications, announced today that its proactive approach to managed services enhances security and helps companies combat malicious threats. Fortune 1000 organizations have plenty of budget available to spend on IT security infrastructure. They are fully equipped with in-house staff that is dedicated full-time to optimizing security across the board. While the necessity for IT security is in plain sight, many small to mid-sized companies may ignore this area of their business until it’s too late. Net Activity’s managed IT services Cleveland provides proactive resources to business owners everywhere. The company zeroes in on five key areas to focus on, to dramatically improve the health of their customers’ technology.
In its purest form, Net Activity’s managed IT services Cleveland anticipate IT issues before they crop up. It’s a proactive and cost effective approach that has changed the way businesses improve their productivity, streamline their efficiency and keep their critical information safe. This approach enables business owners to stay focused on their core competencies, instead of trying to understand the complexities of IT networks. There are five critical areas where Net Activity leverages their proactive approach to enhance security.
- Anti-virus/Anti-malware.Most viruses spread so fast because they are delivered in the simplest ways. Viruses are usually deployed through email, software downloads or phishing sites. Net Activity provides regularly updates virus protection so the latest threats can be combatted.
- Data Backup. If you’ve ever lost your data, your presentation or a file went missing, you’ve felt the sting of a lacking data backup program. While most businesses have partial backups in place, Net Activity provides companies with cloud based business continuity and disaster recovery programs in order to eliminate this problem from their IT landscape.
- Software Updates.If you’ve ever snoozed a security update, you’ve potentially put your company at risk for greater harm. Net Activity team of technicians work around the clock to instantaneously and continuously update software so customers are always on the latest version.
- Unauthorized Users. Keeping unauthorized users out – of buildings, software programs and internal networks – is another vital component for a comprehensive data protection program. Leaving these areas unprotected is irresponsible as leaving your doors unlocked at night. Net Activity monitors activity constantly and works with customers to provide access to necessary employees.
- Cloud & Mobile Security. Virtually every business in today’s marketplace relies on some form of cloud-based technology or mobile phones. Each one of these pose a potential threat to the network and create vulnerability for the network, especially if left ignored. Net Activity monitors personal devices to protect against threats entering the network taking mobile security and cyber security to another level.
“When an organization takes the time to assess these areas of their business, it’s very easy to dramatically improve the health of their technology,” said Harry Bhatia, President/CEO of Net Activity. “We are very well versed in these areas and can bring years of expertise and experience to the table. The modern organization can simply not afford to ignore these areas of their business any longer and by partnering with us we can prevent a catastrophic event.”
ABOUT NET ACTIVITY, INC.
Net Activity, Inc. is a business-oriented computer & telephone communication company. It is our mission to make our clients business more efficient using our technology services.
Our Services include: Computer Services, Support, Disaster Recovery Services, Firewall Security Services, New Installs /Upgrades, VOIP Services, and Cloud Services.
With locations in Cleveland & Columbus we support clients nationwide. We are looking forward to support you with your business needs.
For more information on Net Activity, Inc. call (216) 503-5150 ext 206, or email info@NetActivity.us.